What if I have a legal problem in Zimbabwe?

The following EU countries have embassies in Zimbabwe that can be contacted for assistance: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy,Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Contact the hotel for assistance in finding a local lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *